Cosmetic Surgery Center – Certified Surgical Technician
This is a full-time, temporary position for 6 months and will then become a per diem position upon return of a full-time permanent employee.
Esprit® Cosmetic Surgeons and the Meridian Center for Surgical Excellence comprise a premier plastic surgery center in Portland. We are recruiting a patient-focused clinical professional with experience as a certified surgical technician.
Our practice is dedicated to the highest standards of patient care and customer service. The right candidate will be a highly professional team player that is flexible and can multi-task. We work hard to create an enjoyable, team-based culture.
This is a full-time 32+ hour position. Required 3 surgery days per week (currently Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; 10 – 12 hour workdays), but candidate should have the flexibility to work on Tuesday and Thursday if/when needed. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- O.R. set-up, clean-up/turnover
- Solo CST scrubbing on plastic surgery cases in our ASC
- Instrument processing (will train on the job if no experience)
- Scrub and assist with minor procedures in our procedure room
- Supply inventory control, ordering, and stocking
- Other duties and assignments as needed
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a warm, outgoing, collegial personality with excellent interpersonal skills, and strong communication skills
- Must be a detail-orientated, reliable, and motivated individual that can multi-task between our surgery center and clinic
- Strong organization skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Required Experience and Education:
- CST (Candidate must be certified)
- 2+ years experience
- Cosmetic surgery