Cosmetic Surgery Center – Certified Surgical Technician
Esprit Cosmetic Surgeons and the Meridian Center for Surgical Excellence comprise a premier plastic surgery center in Portland. We are recruiting a patient-focused clinical professional with experience as a certified surgical technician.
Our practice is dedicated to the highest standards of patient care and customer service. The right candidate will be a highly professional team player that is flexible and can multi-task. We work hard to create an enjoyable, team-based culture.
This is a part-time, per diem position. The candidate would be needed periodically; 1 to 3 days a week, Monday – Friday. A typical work shift would be from 6 AM to 6 PM or 6-8hr workday overlapping another scrub tech. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- O.R. set-up
- Solo CST scrubbing on plastic surgery cases in our ASC
- O.R. clean-up/turnover
- Instrument processing
- Scrub and assist with minor procedures in our procedure room
- Surgical supply inventory control, ordering, and stocking
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have a warm, outgoing, collegial personality with excellent interpersonal skills, and strong communication skills
- Must be a detail-orientated, reliable, and a motivated individual that can multi-task between our clinic and surgery center
- Strong organization skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Required Experience and Education
- Certified Surgical Technician
Preferred Experience 3 years or more.
Outpatient surgery, plastic and gynecological surgery
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour
Proof of vaccinations should be up-to-date.
Please submit applications to:
Cynthia Sullivan, Director of Operations