Advanced Corrective Peel dramatically diminishes the appearance of discoloration, while smoothing texture and refining the appearance of pores, to restore a brighter, more clarified skin tone. For optimal results, a series of 4-6 treatments every 4 weeks is recommended.
How Does It Work?
This peel contains 14% salicylic acid, 14% lactic acid, and 10% phenylethyl resorcinol. Salicylic acid exfoliates, unclogs pores, and regulates oil production. Lactic acid exfoliates, hydrates and has disinfectant properties. Phenylethyl Resorcinol is an antioxidant that lightens hyperpigmentation.
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating surface cells
- Softens and reduces fine lines and surface texture
- Decreases the frequency of acne breakouts and fades the appearance of post-acne discoloration
- Maintains and enhances the benefits of a SkinCeuticals homecare regimen
- Complements benefits of in-office procedures
If you would like more information on Advanced Corrective Peel, contact our office in Portland for more information or to schedule a consultation. Call (503) 783-0544.