Dr. Connall avidly pursues learning and applying the latest and most effective surgical techniques to plastic surgery problems, while emphasizing patient safety.
While Dr. Connall’s professional training and experience are impeccable, it is his highly personalized approach to every patient that sets him apart. When you meet Dr. Connall he will listen to you and understand your wishes and then work with you to help you achieve your goals. He deeply appreciates the uniquely personal nature of cosmetic surgery and has refined a variety of state-of-the-art approaches to cosmetic surgery problems.
A Portland native, Dr. Connall graduated with multiple honors from the Honors College at the University of Oregon. After U of O, he completed his medical degree on scholarship at New York University School of Medicine in New York City. He also completed a six-year general surgery residency at the University of California, Irvine Medical Center. His training there culminated with a board certification in general surgery.
Dr. Connall completed a three-year plastic surgery residency at The University of Texas and the USAF Wilford Hall Medical Center.
Dr. Timothy Connall is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Connall is a past-president of the Oregon Society of Plastic Surgeons. Prior to starting his private practice in Oregon, Dr. Connall served as Chief of Plastic Surgery at USAF Wright-Patterson Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Past-President, Oregon Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Staff Plastic Surgeon, Legacy Meridian Park Hospital, Tualatin, Oregon
- Staff Plastic Surgeon, Meridian Center For Surgical Excellence
- University of Oregon, Honors College—Bachelor of Arts
- New York University School of Medicine—Medical Doctor
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center—General Surgery
- University of Texas & Wilford Hall Medical Center—Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Chief of Plastic Surgery—Wright-Patterson Medical Center, Dayton, Ohio
- Board Certified—American Board of Plastic Surgery
Committed to Excellence
Dr. Connall brings surgical experience, compassion, and artistic judgment to every patient. In unifying these elements, Dr. Connall is committed to providing you an exceptional surgical experience.