Sientra Breast Implants Have a 20 Year Warranty
Sientra OPUS® implants, featuring High-Strength Cohesive Silicone Gel technology, are among the safest implants the industry has ever seen. We take the technology and implants we use very seriously. The feel, shape, and durability of Sientra implants are exceptional. The great clinical results we see with Sientra implants, combined with Sientra’s new 20-year warranty, make Sientra implants the obvious choice for our patients. Some surgeons take a “one implant fits all” approach to breast augmentation surgery- Not Dr. Connall. When choosing your surgeon make sure to know the implants that are being use and why. If a surgeon is recommending an implant with only a 10-year warranty, you need to understand the implications of that choice and compare that to Dr. Connall’s practice. We are certain you’ll find choosing Sientra and Dr. Connall to be the obvious choice.
The Sientra Warranty is the Best in the Industry
Simply put: Sientra puts its warranty (and money) where its mouth is! Sientra implants have an unmatched 20-year warranty that provides financial assistance and implants for implant rupture. Sientra’s warranty is twice as long as the 10-year warranties provided by Allergan (Natrelle) and Mentor.
The Sientra Platinum20™ Limited Warranty and Product Replacement Program include:
- Lifetime: FREE implant replacement if your implant ruptures
- 20 Year: Up to $5,000 for uncovered fees and costs due to implant rupture
- 20 Year: FREE implant replacement for complications of capsular contracture (Baker Grade III/IV), late forming seroma and double capsule
- 2 Year: Up to $2,000 for uncovered fees and costs due to capsular contracture (Baker Grade III/IV), late forming seroma and double capsule
- Any style and size Sientra OPUS® High-Strength Cohesive gel implant for your replacement
- FREE contralateral (opposite side) implant
- Covers primary & revision augmentation and primary & revision reconstruction
The Sientra Platinum20™ Product Replacement and Limited Warranty Program automatically applies to Sientra OPUS® breast implants that are implanted on or after May 1, 2018. For Sientra OPUS® Smooth or Textured Surface Silicone Gel Breast Implants implanted prior to May 1, 2018.
An Informed Decision is a Confident Decision
Many factors contribute to your decision-making process regarding breast augmentation. The content on this website is highly detailed and provides our perspective on many subjects. In addition to our original material, we are committed to providing you with extensive educational materials to help you make an informed decision.
The documents below were created by the implant manufacture. They provide comprehensive reviews of the issues surrounding breast augmentation surgery with saline and silicone gel breast implants.
Please go to our library for more informative resources on breast implant safety and warranties or contact our office in Portland for more information at (503) 783-0544.