Please join us in congratulating Dr. Connall for being commemorated as a 20 YEAR member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons! This represents his exceptional dedication to patient safety, commitment to professional and ethical standards, and extraordinary devotion to surgical excellence.
Why is this so important?
- Complete at least six years of surgical training following medical school with a minimum of three years of plastic surgery residency training
- Pass comprehensive oral and written exams
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- Complete continuing medical education, including patient safety each year
- Perform surgery in accredited, state-licensed, or Medicare-certified surgical facilities
- Adhere to a strict Code of Ethics
To make sure your surgeon has these outstanding qualifications, look for the ASPS Symbol of Excellence, or visit https://www.plasticsurgery.org/ to locate a highly trained plastic surgeon in your area.